Shoulder season showers.
Craft's Ride Rain Men's Jacket is a heavier version of the Ride Wind Jacket. Where the latter is water- and wind-resistant, the former turns the dial to water- and windproof. It's maybe a bit heavy for summer showers, but in late fall and early spring, the Ride Rain Jacket's 8,000mm water resistance rating make it a must-have on commutes or trail rides. The pockets and front zipper are all reinforced with tape, ensuring that convenience doesn't translate to points of watery ingress in a rain shower, but laser cut ventilation holes in the underarms also ensure that all that weather protection doesn't create a swampy microclimate underneath the jacket.
- A lightweight jacket for shoulder season showers
- Weatherproof fabric keeps wind and water at bay
- Waterproof zipper and taped seams reinforce vulnerable areas
- Elastic cuffs maintain coverage and reduce glove/jacket gaps
- Relaxed fit makes room for layers when the temperature drops
- Reflective details help you stay seen under overcast skies
- Moisture regulation comes courtesy of a mesh lining and strategic vents
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.