Just because you haven't found the perfect club to join doesn't mean you can't look pro when you line up at the mid-week practice races. Kit up in Craft's Aerotec Men's Jersey to get a winning combination of streamlined function and cooling fabrics.
Utilizing a mix of five fabrics strategically paneled throughout its body, the Aerotec works hard to wick moisture out and away so you stay cool and dry whether you're in the midst of a chill neutral rollout, winding up the watts to contest a mid-race prime sprint, or tucking into a hopeful breakaway under the mid-summer sun.
- A lightweight, race-ready jersey
- Light, breathable fabrics wick moisture for cooling comfort
- Streamlined fit minimizes excess fabric without constricting
- Full-length zipper adds extra ventilation during climbs
- Three rear and a fourth zippered pocket stow essentials
- Reflective printing and accents increase visibility to others
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.