The first day you step outside to find the air feeling definitively warmer than you've felt in months, you know you have to get out on the bike. As much as you want to grab your favorite summer kit and head out freely into the sun, the few lingering snowbanks and windy stretches of road you know you'll encounter give you pause. Layering the Craft men's Active Extreme 2.0 Crewneck underneath a jersey makes a palatable compromise: you can still shed the thermal, windproof outer layers, while giving your core a barrier against spring's unpredictable breezes.
Craft arranges two types of polyester fibers throughout the jersey to lend it a next-to-skin fit that will follow your body movements in the saddle and facilitate rapid moisture transfer away from your skin. The stretchy fabric insulates while pulling sweat away, helping you maintain a consistent, regulated body temperature as you transition into warmer weather than you've been accustomed to. According to Craft, the Active Extreme 2.0 functions capably in temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
View more Men's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.