Craft Active Extreme 2.0 Brilliant Crewneck Reflective Baselayer - Men's $89.95
Stand out against the snow.
We love kit that serves multiple purposes, especially in the winter when it's easy to get bogged down under overlapping pieces. Craft once again demonstrates its expertise in crafting baselayers for high-intensity workouts in the cold with the Men's Active Extreme 2.0 Brilliant Crewneck Reflective Baselayer. Whether you're riding through chilly fall temps or waking up early for a morning run, the Active Extreme 2.0 transitions from one hard workout to another in the winter, and its high visibility helps it do so all the better.
Ideal for the short daylight hours of winter, the baselayer also comes with the mission of keeping you warm, not just seen. Craft channel knits the main body of the Active Extreme 2.0 to allow it to create a layer of warm air next to your skin once you warm up, using your own body heat as insulation. This doesn't prevent the polyester fibers from rapidly pulling moisture away from your skin to evaporate at the surface either, so you stay warm and dry even when you're working hard. Flatlock seaming and a form-fitting cut keep the fabric close to your skin for a chafe-free fit, and accent panels in a polyester and elastane blend further enhance the fabric's breathability during high-intensity efforts.
- Start your cold-weather workout right with this baselayer
- Form-fitting cut allows it to rapidly wick moisture
- Channel knit construction holds warm air next to skin
- High visibility for added safety while running or riding
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.