We could go on and on about the benefits of low rotational weight, but at the end of the day, you just need a tube that's lightweight and tough -- a tube like the Continental Race Tube. Offering substantial weight savings over throw-away bulk tubes, the Race Tube lives up its name while still supplying ample protection from roadside debris. So, when you're looking to shave grams on race day, the Race Tube is the obvious pairing for your carbon clinchers.
The Continental Race Tube is available in a 700c x 18-25mm size with the option of either a 42 or 60mm Presta valve. For your classic build, it's also being offered in a 27in x 1-3/4in size.
- Substantial weight savings over throwaway bulk tubes
- Built to withstand roadside debris
- Also offered in a 27in x 1-3/4in size, for your classic build
- Item #CON0129
- 700 x 18 - 25mm, 27 x 1 .75in
- Valve Type
- 42 mm Presta, 60 mm Presta
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty