Race Light Tube
If you're like us, you find comfort on the middle path; far away from the polarities of the cycling world. To us, lightweight clinchers epitomize this ideology, and we applaud your choice of race wheels that can double as a training set. Your tubes should reflect this duality by providing both durable, puncture-resistance and a weight-savings that you can feel on race-day. Easier said than done. However, the Continental Race Light Tube meets both criteria. By strategically shaving 19g off of the Race Tube, the Race Light Tube will keep your rotational weight down without sacrificing the ability to defy the attacks of debris.
The Continental Race Light Tube is available in a 700c x 18-25mm size with the option of either a 42, 60, or 80mm Presta valve.
- Lightweight, non-latex tube for reduces spinning weight without being fragile
- Holds air longer than latex tubes for less frequent pumping
- Comes in 42mm, 60mm and 80mm valve stems to fit your specific wheel depth
- Removable valve core in case you'd like to add sealant
- Item #CON0130
- 700c x 18 - 25 mm
- Valve Type
- [Presta] 42 mm, 60mm (threaded), 80mm (threadless)
- Claimed Weight
- 2.3oz (65g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 43 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.