The Club Ride Apparel's Johnson Shorts and their Quicky chamois will keep you feeling comfortably race-ready on the bike, even when you're in jeans and a corduroy jacket. The Johnsons are made from Active Flow, which is a quick-drying, stretchy material that also features mesh inserts to improve breathability. This is arranged in an athletic boxer-style fit and houses a short-range, three-millimeter chamois that Club Ride has dubbed the Quicky. The Quicky's breathability and low-padding are designed to keep you comfortable without incurring a diaper look for when the ride itself isn't your destination.
- Breathable, cushioned liner shorts with shock-absorbing comfort
- Wicking fabric adds dry comfort and stretches for natural mobility
- Wide waistband adds comfort and makes the fit last
- Single-density chamois provides light protection for moderate rides
- Perforated foam increases ventilation and dries quickly