Joe Dirt Short
Okay, so you're probably not going to be rocking a slicked-back mullet or a grease-stained tank on the trail anytime soon, but at least you can ride comfortably with the Club Ride Men's Joe Dirt Short residing over your lower body. Designed as an everyday trail workhorse and comfortable commuter short, the Joe Dirt takes styling cues from your favorite chinos, but it's upgraded with a slew of functional features for slaying singletrack and urban commutes alike.
Midweight stretch mini-cord fabric employs breathable, soft-wearing cotton with added stretch, so you can pedal freely and maneuver your two-wheeled steed with flickable precision. Club Ride patterns it with a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement, thereby separating this short from your casual wardrobe. One of our favorite features is the NoCrackBack, which does exactly what its name entails to ensure it doesn't inappropriately expose your nether regions while riding.
- Everyday trail workhorse and commuter-friendly short
- Soft and breathable cotton fabric with added stretch
- Gusseted crotch allows for unrestricted pedaling
- NoCrackBack won't expose your nether regions
- Convenient cell phone and drop-in welt pockets
- RideLight reflective accents boost visibility
- Item #CLB0048
- midweight stretch mini-cord (98% cotton, 2% spandex)
- Comfort (relaxed)
- 11 in
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 hidden phone, 1 welt drop-in on leg
- NoCrackBack on waistband
- RideLight reflective accents
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help