Put your office in a bag and go.
Taking its name from the area of San Francisco where Chrome started its first store, the Soma 2.0 Bike Messenger Bag is a low-profile sling pack that is city-tested and traffic-dodging approved. Like the original, the Soma 2.0 adopts a clean aesthetic to provide a 15-inch laptop sleeve and multiple compartments for all of your power cords and analog artifacts. And just as you'd expect from a Chrome messenger bag, the Soma 2.0 includes the iconic shoulder sling buckle with bottle opener for cracking post-commute brews.
- A shoulder sling messenger bag for commuting
- Includes shoulder strap buckle with bottle opener
- 15-inch laptop sleeve for on-the-go computing
- Multiple compartments for gizmos, cords, and journal
- External quick-access pocket for easy storage
View more Panniers
Reviews & Community
A unique and useful bag.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag took me a bit to get used to. The shoulder strap is not like normal messenger bags. This bag sits on your back more like a regular backpack. The pockets hold a lot and are perfect for everyday use. The laptop pocket holds my laptop snug and secure. As with all Chrome stuff I have no worries toting my belongings around in the heavy rain of Portland, OR.