Why We Like The Barrage Cargo 22L Backpack
Chrome is well known for creating messenger-style bags that can carry the kitchen sink through a nuclear Armageddon alongside a six pack, shoes, and groceries for good measure. Those bags have their place, but you don't always need thousands and thousands of cubic inches of stuff slung over your shoulder, so Chrome designed the Barrage Backpack to be a waterproof and seriously rugged bag that actually fits comfortably.
The burliest bag around isn't much good if it's not waterproof, so Chrome constructed the Barrage with two separate rain-defeating layers. The first is a fully seam-welded liner made from 1000-denier truck tarpaulin; the second is an outer layer of Cordura's 1050-denier nylon shell fabric. Together with the roll-top closure, the two layers create a completely waterproof backpack, so you won't have to worry about your gear getting soaked when you ride through a shower.
To keep the pack close to your back, especially when the load is small, Chrome added compression straps to the sides. For additional storage, the Barrage features a webbed cargo net on the front, two internal pockets to separate wet and dry cargo, and two side exterior pockets for your water bottle or U-lock. Ergonomic shoulder straps, underarm industrial metal cam locks, a sternum strap, and an EVA foam back panel ensure a comfortable fit and keep the load from shifting while you ride.
- Chrome's most rugged all-condition backpack for serious commuters
- Watertight, fully-welded main compartment ensures gear stays dry
- Burly construction is abrasion-resistant,and has a waterproof liner
- Roll-top closure helps you protect your items from the weather
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with EVA foam back panel improve the fit
- Padded laptop compartment fits computers up to 15 inches in size
- Expandable roll-top lid allows this bag to flex between 18L and 22L
- Item #CRM003A
- [face fabric] 1050D Cordura nylon, [lining] 1000D TPE tarp
- 18L - 22L
- EVA back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- EVA foam
- 2 side mesh, 2 internal, 1 laptop sleeve
- Helmet Carry
- yes, 5-point cargo net
- 20 x 11.75 x 6in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help