Why We Like The ThreadFit T47-30x Bottom Bracket
Take your worn out old T47 bottom bracket up a notch with Chris King’s ThreadFit T47-30x Bottom Bracket. This silky-smooth BB combines King’s coveted angular contact bearings with the creak-free benefits of a threaded bottom bracket shell, and pairs them up with the 30mm spindle of your favorite crankset. T47’s shell finds a balance between the stiffness of a lofty PF30 shell, and the creak-free timelessness of a threaded bottom bracket. King’s angular contact bearings work for the long haul, wearing in, rather than out, so the bottom bracket only rolls faster and smoother over time. A grease port allows for simple servicing without taking it to the bike shop, with the help of a grease injection tool.
- A thread-fit bottom bracket with the stiffness of PF30
- Angular contact bearings wear in and roll smoother with time
- Easy to service with help from a handy grease injection tool
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Lofty T47 bottom bracket shell is ultra-stiff, and threads on for creak-free fit
- Requires a fit kit to adapt to your individual crankset
- Fit Kit 5 is for T47 30x or 30i shells and 30mm spindles
- Item #CKGA00P
- [cups] CNC-machined aluminum, [bearings] stainless steel
- Shell Type
- T47 30x
- Shell Width
- 68mm, 73mm
- Axle Type
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.