Why We Like The ThreadFit T47-24i Bottom Bracket
We are swapping out for the ThreadFit T47-24i Bottom Bracket. It offers the reliability of a threaded bottom bracket with all the benefits of a PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell. The ThreadFit T47 is smooth and long-lasting and built around angular contact bearings that wear in and not out.
- Chris King's bottom bracket for frames using the T47 standard
- Precision bearings ensure longevity with a ceramic upgrade option
- Threaded security with the stiffness of a PressFit 30 shell
- Fits 86mm and 92mm shell widths with 24mm spindles
- Made in-house in Portland, Oregon
- Item #CKGA015
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] stainless steel
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- 86mm, 92mm
- Axle Type
- 30mm, 24mm, and 24mm stepped spindles with conversion kits sold separately
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.