Why We Like The Oversized Pulley Wheel System X
CeramicSpeed's Oversized Pulley Wheel System X makes for a drivetrain and efficiency upgrade worthy of world-class racing. Oversized 14-tooth and 18-tooth upper and lower pully wheels ensure smooth running and are based on high-quality ceramic bearings. It features less friction in comparison to standard pulley wheels and makes for power savings, and a robust cage with carbon fibers keeps off the grams. The metallic coating of the bearing races further improves performance and increases durability.
- CeramicSpeed's OSPW X cage for Rival and Force1 derailleurs with Type 3 clutches
- 14t upper and 18t lower pulleys help reduce friction
- Narrow-wide profile ensures proper chain retention
- Strong carbon fiber pulley cage assembly for is durable and lightweight
- Cage design lets you choose between two spring tension settings
- CeramicSpeed claims 3-5 times longer lifetime compared to stock
- Coated bearings further reduce drag and improve longevity
- Completely developed and handbuilt in Denmark
- Item #CMD001B
- [pulley wheel] aluminium, [cage] carbon reinforced nylon, [bearing] ceramic
- SRAM Force 1X 11-speed with Type 3 clutch, SRAM Rival 1X 11 speed with Type 3 clutch, cassettes up to 42t
- CeramicSpeed oil
- road, gravel, cyclocross, time trial, tri
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.