Spettacolo RoS Glove
Castelli left no stone unturned when developing the Spettacolo RoS Glove. Their goal was to fix everything they didn't like about winter gloves and create something that is warm but not bulky, easy to get on and off, and resists the elements while remaining breathable and comfortable. Rain or shine, these gloves excel in both wet and dry conditions, with smart features that make winter riding more enjoyable.
They're made of a stretchy, water-resistant, windproof outer shell that blocks cold wind while shedding light to moderate precipitation. The shell houses PrimaLoft Gold insulation that stays warm without adding weight or bulk. To address comfort, Castelli uses a soft inner liner that won't interfere with sweaty hands, and a water-resistant zippered closure that lets you open the gloves almost completely, allowing easy on and off without dreaded liner pull-out. Castelli finishes the glove with silicone print on the palm engineered for optimal grip on the bars, as well as touchscreen inserts on the fingertip so you can operate your phone without subjecting your fingers to the cold.
- Winter cycling glove that excels in both wet & dry conditions
- Shell blocks wind and moisture while remaining breathable
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Water-repellent zipper simplifies on/off and slims up the glove
- Soft inner liner is comfortable against your skin
- Silicone print on palm & fingers improves grip on the bars
- Touchscreen compatibility allows phone use without cold fingers
- Castelli continues to revolutionize inclement weather gear
- Item #CST00NW
- [shell] stretch water-resistant windproof synthetic, [insulation] PrimaLoft Gold
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 21, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
These gloves in the 40's are great. I wore mine for the first time today in temps between 42-45 degrees and they felt great. I'd guess they'd be good into the upper 30's for shorter rides, but will have to see. Agree with everyone that the wrist is close-fitting, but once I had them on and was riding I forgot all about them. They went under my Castelli jacket and there was no cold trickling up the sleeves. Great gloves.
December 31, 2020
Gear that counts.
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
When you own these gloves, you know you possess elite gear. Medium size is perfect fit for me...my hand = 22 cm. Finish and comfort is sweet. Very toasty down to 35 F. Below that and my fingers get very cold at first and then once my core warms up my fingers follow and the gloves hold the temp. If your entire ride is in the 20's, you'll need beefier gear to stay completely comfortable. But for extreme "shoulder" weather, these babies are foolproof.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help