Superleggera 2 Jersey
Inspired by the towering mountain passes and dizzying switchbacks along Switzerland's awe-inspiring Flüela Pass, Castelli's Superleggera 2 Jersey was designed as a lightweight, everyday jersey that inherits much of the same technology as Castelli's pro race jerseys. A few functional details added to the Superleggera make it suitable for warm weather training and climb-heavy routes.
Castelli strove to make this jersey as light as possible, without sacrificing the fabric strength and jersey features. To do this, Castelli constructed the body and sleeves with their new Oltre 70g mesh base fabric that adeptly draws moisture away from your body as you ride. The fit is cut close to the body but a bit more relaxed than Castelli’s race-cut jersey to better enhance air flow through the fabric.
In pro race kit, details like a zippered security pocket, top zipper protection, and gripper elastic around the waist aren't essential, but Castelli adds these finishing touches to the Superleggera for comfort and convenience during everyday rides. The pocket panel uses a stretch woven fabric for greater strength to support loaded pockets for all-day rides.
- Lightweight jersey for warm weather and climb-heavy rides
- Breathable Oltre 70g fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Close fit is slightly looser than race-cut for more freedom of movement
- 3 pockets with side zippered key pocket keep essentials close at hand
- No-sew lie-flat seams prevent chafing and boost elegance