Item # CST00AC
Castelli Race Day Warm Up Jacket - Men's $49.97
Warm up before lining up.
For days when the weather isn't cold or inclement enough to warrant a Gabba but is still chilly enough that you need some help staying warm, Castelli's Race Day Warm Up Jacket provides a stretchy, saddle-friendly fit to keep you comfortable while you're stretching your legs before lining up. Once the race starts, an elevated heart rate is enough to elevate body temperatures to comfortable levels in cool conditions. If you're not yet turning cranks in anger, the Race Day Jacket's brushed fleece interior and front wind flap keep body heat in and the elements out, while the cycling-specific cut means it won't hamper your movements while you spin some life into your legs. The jacket is finished with a zippered pocket to hold your race license while you coast through the crowd around the registration table.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my son to do just as it's described, more of a warm up jacket but he has used it on a couple more casual rides and has loved it. Not quite as good as a pure cycling jacket for riding because it doesn't have the back pockets but it does have on zip pocket on the chest.
Race Day Warm Up Jacket
OK, but not great. No back pocket. Quality could be a bit better.