Strategical layering companion.
Layering isn't just for freezing-cold rides, it's actually a strategic way to actively manage your core temperature and curb excessive sweating when it's warm outside. Proving this point, the Castelli Men's Pro Mesh Sleeveless Baselayer effortlessly layers underneath a myriad of cycling jerseys to regulate your body temperature and manage moisture, regardless if you're suiting up for frigid conditions with a thermal long-sleeve or riding through sweltering weather in your lightest, most breathable jersey.
Castelli's 3D mesh fabric remains cool-wearing and comfortable underneath your favorite jerseys and actively pulls moisture off your body to keep you cooler in summer and warmer in chilly transitional seasons, such as late-autumn and spring. It sits tightly against your skin, which further aides in its ability to pull sweat off your body and features a hem that lies flat underneath your shorts. Additionally, it's finished with vivid sublimated graphics for extra flair when you unzip your jersey for ventilation or even take it off at the cafe afterwards.
- Strategical layering top regulates your body temperature
- 3D mesh fabric actively manages moisture as you start to sweat
- Sleeveless, form-fitting design easily layers under most jerseys
- Hem lies flat underneath your shorts to prevent bunching
- Vivid sublimated graphics pop with colorful flair