Cloudy with a chance of showers.
Muddy trails and 'cross races go together like roadies and Lycra, and you usually can't have mud without a little rain — or a lot. Rain or shine, the race must go on, so Castelli designed its Meccanico Rain Pants to keep pit mechanics or 'cross racers warm and dry during a soggy day on the course.
As they weren't made to actually be worn on the bike, the Meccanico pants have a relaxed fit suited to moving around quickly on foot, and the pants' nylon/spandex blend has a water-repellent coating to help rain or spray from a pressure washer bead up and roll off quickly. With its woven construction, the fabric retains breathability and plenty of stretch for a comfortable fit.
Castelli also includes an elastic waistband and knee articulation to keep the pants easy to move around in, and six pockets along the legs help keep essential tools or pre-race gear easy to access when you need it.
View more Men's Rain Pants
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.