Item # CST2652
Castelli Libero Short - Men's $69.95
Wear these on-or-off the bike.
With a casual style and tech-driven fabric, the Libero Shorts by Castelli were originally designed for the Garmin-Barracuda riders. They're what the guys pull on over their bibs before and after race stages -- perfect for diving in and out of hotels and team buses, giving interviews, and tinkering around on bikes.
Castelli originally released the Libero as limited, team-only shorts, but due to their popularity, Castelli opened them up to the public. The shorts are long, with a comfortable stretch nylon and spandex fabric reaching down to the knee.
The shorts' elastic waistband provides plenty of adjustability when worn over bibs or tights. And the over-stitched, hidden-seam construction minimizes friction points, making these a stylish, functional addition to your pre-race warm-up gear. For storage of your race license, the shorts included slash side pockets. And for an easy in-and-out closure, a snap waist maintains a conventional look and feel.
The Castelli Libero Shorts are available in the color Black and in five sizes from Small to XX-Large.
View more Men's Casual Road Bike Bottoms
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.