Free AR 4.1 Full-Zip Jersey
Putting on the Castelli Free AR 4.1 Full-Zip Jersey won't be enough to win you a spot on the podium of your next race all by itself, but it might help, depending on how hard your legs want to work. Formerly a pared-down racing jersey, the Free AR 4.1 retains its competition pedigree with a few extras added this year to make it a more versatile training jersey too. Castelli employs its most streamlined fit for the Free AR, stitching Velocity fabric into a contoured, flexible design that will move with you through the rigors of a race, reducing drag by ushering air over its dimpled surface without feeling restrictive or tight.
Added touches like ventilated Nervato underarm panels and soft raw-edge arm grippers lend the Free AR more watts-saving style and long-term comfort this year, and other details like a neck-saving zipper flap and four rear pockets, three open and one zippered, make this a piece you shouldn't hesitate to throw on before a pre-race taper ride or mid-season training day with your ride group.
- A handsome jersey that'll help you go faster
- Form-fitting, contoured cut reduces drag
- Dimpled, Velocity material slices through the wind and drys quickly
- Neck protector shields against the zipper irritation
- A zippered rear pocket stashes essentials like keys or cash
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jersey in place