It's always rainier from the window.
Prepare yourself for everything from an all-day drizzle to a surprise torrential downpour mid-climb with Castelli's Donnina Rain Jacket. Small enough to be stowed away in a jersey pocket, the shell is made with Castelli's proprietary eVent waterproof fabric, with stretch inserts at the arms, sides, and shoulders that move with you as you're riding. Castelli includes fully-taped seaming as well as a Vislon zipper for full waterproof construction on the jacket, so you can ride in any amount of rain without worrying that the jacket will eventually soak through.
Adding its signature minimal but effective details, Castelli extended the collar of the Donnina to provide additional coverage against the rain, and it lowered the bottom hem to create a spray flap. The other side of the waistband is coated in silicone to keep it in place as you ride, and Castelli ensures the jacket promotes visibility on brooding, rainy days by including reflective trim on all sides. When the downpour does start, make sure to seal the wrist cuffs of the jacket with the quick-lock drawstring, and put your ride essentials in the two rear pockets for safe keeping.
- A stowable rain jacket for just-in-case rain storms
- Fully taped seams for a completely waterproof shell
- Extended collar and dropped rear hem add additional protection
- Drawstring cuffs create a seal around gloves or wrists
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.