Extra cushion goes a long way.
Whether you're stepping up training ahead of a busy race season or building a base for your first century, longer days on the roads take a toll on your hands and wrists, even with comfortable bars and today's cushy tape. Set your everyday gloves aside for a few months and switch to the Castelli Circuito Gloves to give your hands a luxurious ride when you're spending hours at a time on the road. Built with extra-thick foam padding, the gloves absorb fatiguing road noise and give you consistent grip on the bars so your hands and wrists still feel fresh when you're 60 miles in—and still only halfway done.
- Prep for long rides and heavy training with this plush glove
- Low-profile design features thick, soft foam padding on palm
- Mesh back maintains ventilation and breathability
- Perforated synthetic suede palm ensures cockpit dexterity
- Microsuede sweat wipe on thumb cleans faces and lenses