Item # CST00N0
Castelli Cento Jersey - Men's $79.95
Entry level doesn't mean you have to skimp on a refined fit and substandard materials. Get yourself the Men's Cento Jersey from Castelli and enjoy the expertise and experience that can only come from the Italian brand, without having to dip into your savings account. This jersey features its Fondo Fit offering a more relaxed cut across the chest and shoulders so it's more comfortable and won't feel so constrictive as you tackle climbs and challenge yourself on faster group rides. On the rear, 3 pockets offer plenty of room for hauling ride snacks and equipment for a quick roadside repair. Just below that, the waist hem features silicone gripper elastic to keep the jersey in place whether you're reaching forward to the bars or standing up over a steep climb. And should that climb continue and the heat builds up on a warm summer day, a full-length YKK Camlock zipper lets you open it up with ease to let some much needed cool air in.
- A cycling jersey for training and fondo rides
- Blend performance level fabrics with a more forgiving fit
- Lightweight materials wick moisture and dry quickly
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation options
- 3 rear pockets securely stow ride essentials
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.