Refresh your summer kit with a brand new jersey to start the season off right. Sure, you may not actually need anything, but having a new jersey to put on often adds a welcome bit of encouragement during a run-of-the-mill Tuesday night training ride. Reach for the Castelli Attacco Full-Zip Jersey and you'll stand out on the roads while enjoying the same comfort, breathability, and impeccable fit that you depend on from all of your Castelli kit. Breathable Prosecco Strada fabric complemented by mesh side panels guarantees constant breathability on sticky summer evenings, and reflective heat-transfer strips catch motorists' headlights to ensure you stand out as the sun goes down.
- Refresh your kit drawer with this dependable jersey
- Form-fitting cut tailored to a riding position
- Breathable fabric with mesh panels is ideal for summer weather
- Full-length zipper allows for mid-ride heat dumps
- 3 rear pockets stash pre-dinner snacks on evening rides
- Reflective accents keep you visible on the roads
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Jersey doesn't fit like other Castelli
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
This jersey looks visually great, the colors are vibrant (I got the green jersey). However, the jersey runs very long in the front compared to other Castelli jerseys that I own. I own the Entrata jersey and the Gabba 2 jersey both in a medium size, and neither jersey has the bulge problem. The arm fabric is not very tight, and there was significant flapping of the arm fabric when descending. The jersey looks very cool when I am standing off the bike however...