Corsa Bib Short
Wear the Capo Men's Corsa Bib Short and give your muscles a little extra support with its twelve panels of high performance, medium gauge Italian lycra. The fabric gives your muscles gentle compression which helps reduce vibrations over rough roads and prevents premature fatigue. When the mercury shoots up, you'll be glad you're donning these bibs as the Schoeller coldblack treatment reduces heat absorption and helps reflect UVA- and UVB rays for extra protection. The 360-degree stretch mesh bib upper provides support while hammering out the miles in the flats and drops and the breathable mesh T-back stays comfortably in place throughout the ride. 7.5cm leg grippers hold hems comfortably in place so you don't have to keep tugging them down like you do with those current pairs you should have thrown out at the end of last season. This bib short's generous, multi-density, elastic foam Corsa SE EIT insert prevents soreness over the long hours in the saddle while stretching with your every movement, and rapidly transfers moisture away from your skin. Capo finishes off these bibs with flat-lock stitching and reflective trim for additional safety in low light.
- Cycling bib short with a great bang-for-the-buck
- Schoeller coldblack treated material features UV protection
- Anatomic Corsa SE EIT chamois provides comfort on long-distance rides
- Compressive leg bands retain a secure fit
- Reflective details keep you visible
- Capo emphasizes Italian quality and premium style