Citizen Camo Wind Vest
An invaluable piece of kit on shoulder season rides, the Citizen Camo Wind Vest from Capo provides cyclists with protection from the wind, chill, and light precipitation, keeping your core properly insulated during fluctuating temperatures and breezy conditions. Designed as a barrier for the cooler starts and finishes of rides, this vest offers lightweight protection and is compact enough to store in a jersey pocket when it's not needed.
This vest features a 3-layer Windtex membrane for extra warmth, wind-resistance, and protection from passing showers. A V Mesh back panels ventilates your rear extremities preventing you from overheating and soaking in perspiration and the inevitable cold, clammy feeling that follows. Other key features include reflective tabs on the rear for boosted visibility in low light, Capo waist elastic for keeping the vest in place, 3 rear pockets so you don't have to go fishing for your jersey pockets when you want a gel, and a two-way YKK zipper with lockable slider letting you zip it down from the top conventionally, or zip it up like a cape for protection from the elements while still ventilating.
- Packable cycling vest for the unpredictable shoulder seasons
- Features a windproof, water-resistant membrane in a lightweight design
- Compact enough to fit in a jersey pocket
- 3 rear pockets allow for easy access or riding essentials
- V Mesh back panel provides breathability
- Reflective tabs enhance low-light visibility
- Waist elastic keeps the fit in check
- Two-way YKK zipper with lockable slider adjusts ventilation levels