Why We Like The eeSILK Carbon Seatpost
We've all been hours into a big-mile day when the worst back pain hits and, as it turns out, some of this pain is attributed to whole-body vibrations from rough roads. Cane Creek decided to address this with their eeSILK Carbon Seatpost. Their design brings a lighter weight at just 295 grams, and high performance for speedy cycling. The new eeSilk seatpost features the same 20mm of ride-extending compliance as the original, but its new carbon layup makes it a light option that dampens harsh vibrations for a pleasant ride.
- A light and comfortable seatpost for long rides over rough roads
- Carbon fiber construction that's lightweight at just 295 grams
- 20mm of travel for disguising and dampening harsh vibrations
- An ideal enhancement for endurance road bikes
- Comfortable and easy riding over long distances