Break loose from the daily grind, and dive into the wild.
While it's not for everyone, carrying a fully loaded hydration pack in your trunk may be the key to maximizing summer adventures among the daily grind. Load up the CamelBak Seqjoia 22L Backpack for women and toss it into your trunk before work so you can charge into adventures as soon as the clock strikes 5. This roomy hydration pack keeps you loaded up with 3-liters of water as you hike, bike, and adventure into the wilderness, plus room for an extra layer or two when the temperatures start to dip along with the sun. The updated Crux hydration bladder is easier to fill than before, with an ergonomically designed handle, and a wide-mouth opening. To make sure you don't soak your back seat on the way to the trail head, the Crux bladder is designed with an on-off lever to prevent unwanted leaks.
The Sequoia 22 features a front organizer for housing your wallet, keys, smartphone, and trail snacks, and the external overflow cinches down over your folded rain jacket or sweatshirt. Its easy to load up thanks to its top and front access panels, so you can get the most out of its space. Another impressive feature, the NV back panel features articulating pods that conform to your every move for cloud-nine comfort. Air channels actively ventilate your back, ensuring you're not a sweaty mess when you're slogging along in hot, sticky conditions.
- A fully-loaded pack for diving into the wilderness
- 3-liter Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip
- NV back panel with articulating pods and air vents
- Load-bearing hip belt with a handy zippered pocket
- External overflow for wet outwear and extra layers
- Front organizer with mesh pockets and key clip
- Fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses
- Trekking pole attachment loops