Seize the day.
Montana's capital has an endless supply of outdoor activities for you to enjoy, so it only makes sense for you to bring along the pack that bears its name. The CamelBak Women's Helena 20 Hydration Backpack offers a clean, simple aesthetic without sacrificing much-needed storage space on your adventures in hotter weather.
From the forests to the mountains, the heavy-duty nylon construction is built to withstand navigating through tight trees and getting tossed to the ground, while the breathable air mesh backpanel ensures a lightweight, comfortable fit in hot and humid conditions. The women's-specific design features a short back panel and S-curved harness for a close, conforming fit so keep your focus on the trail, and its load-bearing hipbelt evens out the weight for a stable ride over rocky terrain. The 2.5 liter Crux reservoir holds enough water for five-hour hikes in the summer months, and is complemented by the side water bottle pockets for when you'd rather be safe than sorry.
- Perfect pack for multi-hour excursions into the mountains
- Durable nylon construction withstands abrasion
- Air meshback panel keeps your back well-ventilated
- Reservoir system makes taking a drink easier than ever before
- Attachment points hold trekking poles or ice axes
- Multiple pockets keep extra essentials close at hand