Bike or stroll.
Tow the Burley Honey Bee Child Trailer behind your bicycle, or use the included stroller kit to turn it into a comfortable stroller for both of your munchkins. The full internal roll cage exceeds ASTM F1975-09 safety standards, and the five-point harness system keeps them securely strapped into their plush polyester seats. The simple and durable non-zip cover protects your passengers from rain, and the splash guards keep dirt and water from getting tossed onto the bottom of the Honey Bee, so the kids' seats don't get soggy. Burley also added tinted side windows to let your children see where you're taking them without getting too much sun.
To make your roll as pleasant for you as it is for the kids, Burley equipped the Honey Bee with a height-adjustable handlebar, a hub-engaged parking brake for extra safety, and 20-inch push-button wheels that provide a smooth ride. The tow arm and hitch are easy to attach to your bicycle, and the user's manual will let you know everything you need to know for a quick and simple setup. When you're all done for the day, pull the the latching system to fold it up for compact storage in the closet so you're not tripped over your stroller as you bring in groceries or chase the little ones around the house.
- Includes wheel for stroller conversion
- Adjustable handlebar
- Compact folding design
- Tinted side and rear windows with UPF 30 sun protection
- Rear window ventilation
- 20in push-button wheel for quick removal
- Hub engaged parking brake
- Flex connector with steel hitch
- Reflective details and safety flag
- Item #BLY000K
- [frame] aluminum alloy, [main fabric, seat] 600D polyester
- Recommended Child Weight
- up to 100lb
- [length x width x height] 33.3 x 29.5 x 37in (open), 35.5 x 29.3 x 12.5in (folded), [handlebar height] 30-46in, [seat height x width] 26 x 22.5in, [shoulder width] 22in
- Claimed Weight
- [trailer, towbar, hitch, flag] 25.2lb