C15 Carved All Weather Saddle
Keep on trucking, no matter the weather.
Constructed with a structural layer of weatherproof nylon, the Brooks England C15 Carved All Weather Saddle is ready for hard miles in nasty weather, no matter if you're facing down the barrel of springtime thunderstorms or commuting to work on rainy autumn mornings. This particular version of the C15 Carved All Weather Saddle features a center cutout that imparts a bit more flexibility for pressure relief and comfort in the saddle.
This saddle is crafted in a forward-facing position to give it a bit sportier feel as you pedal at a brisk cadence while logging long miles on your steel commuter or training bike. It features a natural rubber top that feels broken in from the first moment you throw a leg over your bike to the very last mile of your ride, as well as exhibiting a bit more flex for enhanced comfort. The entire thing is updated with a fiberglass-reinforced back plate with loops for your saddle bags, rear-facing lights, and other cycling accessories.
- Weatherproof saddle with center pressure relief cutout
- Nylon cover is impervious to rain, sleet, and snow
- Forward-facing design imparts a sportier position
- Natural rubber top for an immediate broken-in feel
- Fiberglass-reinforced back plate adds durability
- Rear loops for attaching a saddle bag or light
- Made in Italy with premium craftsmanship
- Item #BHS001L
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- vulcanised natural rubber with weatherproof nylon cover
- Seat Length
- 283 mm
- Seat Width
- 140 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 15.2oz (432g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov