Pro Plugger CO2 Inflator Kit
Blackburn’s approach to trailside repairs makes it convenient and straightforward to get back to riding instead of walking. With the Pro Plugger CO2 Inflator Kit, what you need to fix your flat is right in arm’s reach and not weighing down valuable pocket space. Blackburn’s CO2’FER inflator head ups the efficiency with a combined valve port and Presta valve core removal tool. Mounted to the bottle cage bolts with a piece of molded rubber, on one side, you’ve got your 25-gram threaded canister with the inflator head, and on the other, the Pro Plugger tubeless repair tool. In case your ride takes you over sharp rocks or miles of goat head thorns, the Pro Plugger holds three, double-wrapped, tire plugs to get you out of some serious jams.
Blackburn secures the kit with rubber straps, and the CO2 canister has enough juice to it work with 27.5+ and 29+ mountain tires. Extra cartridges come in at 3.4 ounces, while the entire inflator kit is only 4.64 ounces.
- On-bike plug and inflator kit keeps you from walking home
- Pre-loaded with three plugs for days when the tire can't notch a win
- Presta valve core tool included with inflator head
- Single CO2 cartridge designed to fill higher volume tires
- Bottle cage mount with securing straps
- Item #BLBJ01I
- [mount] plastic
- Other Tools
- CO2'fer head, 25g threaded CO2, Pro Plugger tire plug
- Claimed Weight
- 4.6oz (130g)
- Manufacturer Warranty