Local all the way around.
On your next night-time road ride, make the safe, smart choice by bringing along the illuminating Blackburn Local 75 and Local 20 Light Combo. Constructed around the ANSI FL-1 standard, the Local 75 makes use of two LED bulbs to provide 75 lumens of powerful light that show the path ahead of you clearly. The Local 75 also has three separate modes to notify drivers on the road that you're there, while the Local 20 Rear light also has three modes to keep your backside highly visible to approaching traffic. Plus, both lights' silicone straps serve up universal compatibility, and the front light's clear silicone side bezel helps increase your side visibility. And when the batteries die, the tool-free battery door makes for easy, hassle-free swapping.
- Bright front and rear light combo for safe bike rides
- LED bulbs provide 75 and 20 lumens, respectively, to front and back
- Powered by replaceable AA batteries
- Tool-free battery door makes for easy battery swapping
- Silicone side bezel helps give off side visibility
- Three modes on each light offer visibility options