Light it up.
Light up your rear end —er, of your bike, we mean, with the Blackburn Local 10 Tail Light. Designed to give you a compact burst of light when days are dreary and dark, helping you stay safe on the road, this compact light uses its single super-bright LED to give a red glow behind you as you ride along on your way. It has two modes, high and flash, so you can choose just how flashy you're feeling on the ride. When in high mode its two AA batteries can last for up to 70-hours, or 140-hours in flash, so you can stay visible for long hours without the need for charging up or swapping batteries. The Local 10 mounts to a variety of seatposts with a stretchy silicone strap, or can clip to your saddle bag with its clip.
- A small and affordable light for visibility
- Super-bright LED helps you be seen in dark
- Flashing or steady modes meet your needs
- Powers for 70+ hours with two AA batteries
- Silicone strap secures to seatpost
- Carry it on your saddle bag with clip