Dayblazer 400 Headlight
Whether you're commuting or finishing your trail ride later than expected, the Blackburn Dayblazer 400 Headlight is your way to see and be seen. BLITZ daytime running mode is designed to catch the attention of other road users, maximizing safety with 400 lumens for any time of day. Total Internal Reflection lenses focus the light into a center beam, making the road or trail ahead clear. Extra side visibility from the lateral light channels helps cross traffic note your position, keeping you safer at intersections. The universal mount is easy to install and compatible with almost any helmet or handlebars, so you can easily switch it for each ride. The battery charges in a relatively short 3 hours, and the Dayblazer is equipped with an LED indicator lets you tell how much power you have left with a quick glance.
- Headlight for riding on trails or roads in low light
- Up to 400 lumens for visibility in dim conditions
- Side light channels provide visibility to cross traffic
- IP-67 waterproof rating deflects moisture and dust
- Universal mount fits most helmets and handlebars
- LED charge indicator changes color for easy identification
- Rechargeable via the included micro-USB cable
- Item #BLB005V
- Power Source
- Lithium Polymer
- blitz, low, pulse, strobe
- [blitz] 400, [low, pulse, strobe] 200
- Burn Time
- [blitz] 1hr, [low] 1.5hrs, [pulse] 6hrs, [strobe] 10hrs
- 1.25 x 3.25 x 0.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2.1oz (59g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.