A salute to suspension.
There's nothing quite like a perfectly dialed suspension. It soaks up drops and rock gardens, softens the deepest brakes bumps, and turns around to pedal up tech-loaded switchbacks with support and efficiency. However, it can be difficult, or near impossible to fiddle with if you lack the tools necessary, so reach for the Birzman Salut Shock Pump with Gauge and get your squish dialed. This precise CNC-machined shock pump threads onto your shock or fork's Schrader valve for an airtight seal while you add pressure, and features a large gauge for keeping track of pressure while you pump. A pressure release button allows you to precisely drop the pressure from your shock to fine tune things. When you're finished dialing in your suspension the hose snaps neatly to the handle of the pump for clean and easy storing.
- Dial your suspension to perfection with this handy pump
- Air-lock valve threads on and off for a snug seal
- Large analog gauge makes for easy reading as you pump
- Pressure bleed button allows for fine tuning
- CNC machined aluminum construction is durable and lightweight