Why We Like The Divine SL Rascal Dropper Seatpost
As the youngest offspring in Bike Yoke's celebrated dropper line, the Divine SL Rascal supplies a lightweight construction for those looking to dominate every cross-country ride in weight-saving comfort. It borrows technology from its older award-winning sibling, the Revive, and pairs the tech with shorter travel to meet the needs of XC riders and gravel enthusiasts alike. You may be wondering if 80mm of travel is enough on a dropper when the competition often features travel over two times greater, but this seatpost is ready and willing to hit the corners with ease. Perhaps the greatest benefit of the Divine comes courtesy of the Tech-Climb feature, a technology that locks the Divine in place in the top-out and bottom-out position, but adds a few millimeters of spring in the middle positions to add a little suspension to the post, filtering the impacts of roots and rocks.
- A dropper seatpost delivers one of the lightest builds in the world
- 80mm of travel provides superior benefits for committed XC riders
- Hollow post base can be shortened for greater weight savings
- Tech-Climb offers a few millimeters of room in the middle of travel
- Single piece lower design is stronger and less prone to rotational play