Why We Built The Slickrock Bike Short
Our Slickrock Bike Shorts are slated for dynamic rides that demand mobility, inspired by the tricky sandstone features found in our backyard. The 4-way stretch fabric lets us contour our body around the bike through tricky sections of Sedona’s Hiline trail, and the integrated belt keeps them perfectly in place throughout.
- Easy-wearing trail shorts for winding desert routes and post-work loops
- DWR treatment ensures that light precipitation beads right off its surface
- Integrated belt with clasp allows for on-the-fly adjustments
- 85% recycled construction limits Backcountry’s environmental toll
- Perforated thigh panels provide relief from the desert’s heat
- Performance fit and mid-thigh inseam eliminates excess material
- Item #BCCZ2PH
- 4-way stretch (85% recycled nylon, 15% spandex), DWR treatment
- 2 zippered hand
- integrated belt, inner silicone grippers
- perforated thigh panels
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- trail, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.