Why We Built The Pull On Ride Short
The Pull On Ride Short fits into our line as the lightest dirt-specific short option, perfect for when we need to jump on our bike straight from the office for an XC lunch ride. We fitted these shorts with an elasticized waist and internal silicone grippers to keep the shorts in place as we pick our way through rock gardens and root mazes in our home Park City trails.
- Minimalist MTB shorts for summer trail rides and XC spins
- Stretchy materials layup moves with us as we contour around the saddle
- Lightweight synthetic fabric is breathable and quick-drying
- Laser-cut vents in the inner thigh offer breezy airflow
- Gusseted crotch enhances durability over seasons of spinning
- Dual zippered hand pockets secure our on-trail essentials
- Item #BCCZ2HF
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- 2 zippered hand
- laser-cut inner thigh perforations
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- trail, cross-country
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.