Why We Built The Backcountry Mid Mountain 2L Hip Pack
To carry everything we need for bike rides without any bulky, unwanted weight on our backs, we crafted the Backcountry Mid Mountain 2L Hip Pack. With pockets for energy gels, pumps, spare tubes, and tools, this pack provides quick access to the necessities for staying prepared and well-equipped on the trail. Two side bottle pockets ensure refreshing water is close at hand, while the hip straps boast additional pockets in case we need to carry along unexpected gear.
- Full-featured mountain biking hip pack for carrying extra gear
- Mesh backing helps wick sweat during demanding trail sections
- Two side bottle pockets securely stash water for the ride
- Plentiful pockets and straps store tools and snacks close by
- Item #BCCZ2QQ
- 100% polyester
- 2.5L (153cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- 2 water bottle pockets
- Reservoir Included
- top zip
- [external] 2 bottle, 1 stash, 1 zippered hip belt, [internal] 1 zippered mesh lid, 3 stash, 2 mesh organizational
- [top] 7.5 x 4in, [bottom] 2 x 4.5in, [height] 8in
- Claimed Weight
- trail, enduro, cross-country, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 22, 2023
These hips don't lie
- I've used it several times
I love this hip pack! There is plenty of room for my wallet, phone, keys and any snacks to prevent bonking! The water bottle pockets hold the water bottles securely so you can focus on the single track and not losing your gear. Pack is padded making it very comfortable. The center back Goat logo looks awesome paired with Backcountry water bottles!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help