Why We Built The Covert Liner Short
We built the Backcountry Cover Liners to make each and every one of our rides as comfortable as possible. Constructed from a stretchy material that's silky smooth, these shorts conform to your leg shape and interface nicely with your other layers without adding bulk. The low-profile chamois provides a cushion between you and your seat, ensuring you can ride longer without discomfort.
- Liner shorts to stay comfy on your rides
- Stretchy fabric conforms to your exact shape
- Low-profile chamois provides cushion and comfort
- Thicker fabric near the seat withstands friction
- Side panels provide extra airflow
- Leg grippers have a slim layer of silicone for security
- Item #BCC00DH
- Responsible Collection
- 65% recycled nylon, 35% elastane
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 4.5oz
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.