Why We Built The 401 Button-Up Jersey
While the spandex and lycra get-up is appropriate for certain occasions, the 401 Button-Up Jersey is just as comfortable on the trail as it is at the pub, making it ideal for most of our trail rides. We designed it for post-work singletrack jaunts and all-day group rides in the high alpine. The integrated sun protection and quick-drying fabrics make this jersey suitable for upper-elevation mountain ridges and loamy coastal trails alike, and the classic button-up styling lets you stick out a little less when you’re crushing poutine and craft beer after your ride.
- Button-up jersey named after Crested Butte's iconic 401 trail
- Moisture-wicking fabric treated with odor control for all-day freshness
- Partially recycled construction supplies you with peace of mind
- Underarm gussets let you bend and contour to navigate trail features
- Integrated glasses wipe in the hem ensures your vision is crystal clear
- Reflective details are visible to motorists when you ride until dusk
- Zippered chest and side pockets secure the essential card or snack
- UPF 50 sun protection and high collar protect from harmful UV rays
- Item #BCCZ27M
- Responsible Collection
- 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Spring, Summer, Fall
- UPF Rating
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered side
- mountain biking, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.