Why We Like The Race Ultra Short-Sleeve Jersey
With the Attaquer Race Ultra Short-Sleeve Jersey we’re staying aero and out of the wind while out on the race course. When it comes to time trials and long solo attacks off the front staying aero is the easiest way we’re gaining seconds on the competition. We save this jersey for race days where performance matters, the aero design stays out of the wind and the lightweight fabric is well ventilated to shed moisture.
- Race cut jersey for race day performance
- Swiss-made fabric is lightweight and ultra-breathable
- Tailored fit made for the extreme cyclist
- Pinch free collar and flat hem cut for optimal comfort
- Extended sleeve length and full-zip design performs professionally
- Item #ATQC01C
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 11, 2022
Nicest Jersey I own
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
This is a pro level jersey. Compressive racey fit, super light, breathey, and easy access to pockets. This is my A1 raceday jersey, for sure. A lot of consideration and engineering went into this jersey design and it shows. Can't speak highly enough of this top.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help