Why We Like The Hyban 2.0 MIPS Helmet
We like a simply constructed, durable helmet to wear during our daily commute through the city that offers protection and comfort. The Hyban 2.0 MIPS Helmet provides us with the perfect amount of each desired feature, consisting of an ABS hard outer shell and an EPS foam inner that is complete with MIPS technology. An adjustable ring connects to the built-in adjustment system that encloses the entire head, ensuring a snug and secure fit. The Hyban 2.0 MIPS also offers superior breathability featuring 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets, so you don't have to worry about getting sweaty on your way to the office.
- A safe, comfortable, and stylish helmet for your daily commute
- Reflectors and a bright LED rear light enhance visibility
- Mesh liner offers full protection from bugs
- Easily compatible with ponytails to keep hair out of the face
- Item #ABU2590
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Zoom Ace Urban (dial)
- 5 air inlets, 8 air outlets
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 400g, [x-large] 500g
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help