WK2 Bib Short
You've got a long weekend ride planned with your crew, but your after-work bibs just don't seem like they'll hold up to the hours in the saddle. Not to worry though, the 7Mesh Industries WK2 Bib Shorts are ready to pick up the slack for all-day adventures, and race days alike. They are crafted with a generous blend of nylon and spandex that is cut strategically to support your muscles, while accommodating for your anatomy, with wider hips, and a floating chamois that stays comfortable whether you're pushing your way up climbs out of the saddle, or sitting back in the streamline and hammering your way through a wind-crossed flat. When it comes time for a rest stop the WK2 Shorts are designed to work with you, solving the dilemma that most bib shorts cause when nature calls by placing its two stretchy bib straps on the sides to allow the short to be pulled down, so you don't have to remove your jersey, or bib straps.
- Take on weekend epics with these streamlined shorts
- Support your muscles with a blend of nylon and spandex
- Elastic straps are positioned for easy nature breaks
- Folded seams reduce chaffing on sensitive areas
- Support your sit bones with multi-density chamois
- Grippers at raw-edge hems keep your legs locked in place