Why We Like The Glidepath Short
When the day's demands call for lightweight versatility, with a bit of durability thrown in the mix, look no further than the 7Mesh Industries Glidepath Shorts for charging steep lines, and lacing your way through tree-lined switchbacks. They feature 7Mesh's own Soma 2-way stretch woven fabric to give you the freedom of movement you need for getting behind the saddle in the steeps, and a DWR coating to keep you looking fresh when things get a little muddy. An adjustable waist dials in a perfect fit every time you clip in and ensures your shorts stay in place on the roughest trails. The zippered side pockets include phone sleeves to securely hold your devices, and reflective elements increase visibility to other trail visitors when the sun starts to dip in the horizon.
- Lightweight shots that meet gnarly demands
- Soma 2-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Detailed patterning dials down the bulk
- Adjustable waist helps you dial in the fit
- DWR coating sheds mud and light rain
- Stash your goodies with ample pocket storage
- Item #SVN002D
- Soma 2-way stretch
- 2 hand pockets, 2 zippered side with phone sleeve
- belt-loops, adjustable locking adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.