From multi-day bikepacking trips to gravel and all-road adventures, the 7Mesh Women's Farside Short combines the fit and features you need to ride at your best with a casual style that looks great for any off-the-bike excursion, too. Made with a trim fit and lightweight 4-way stretch materials, these shorts eliminate the bulky feel of typical baggy shorts while ensuring your movements on the bike are unrestricted. And by employing a soft double-weave face for durability and a looped yarn at the back, the Farside wicks fast and won’t feel clingy, even when you’re working hard in hot conditions.
Dual side hand pockets are there for trail-side stops and evenings by the campfire, and there's an extra zippered pocket to stow your smartphone, snacks, or even a folded map. The position of the zippered pocket allows for unrestricted pedaling and a barely-there feel when you're navigating tricky terrain. Clean finish laminated hems ensure smooth motion with every pedal stroke, while reinforced crotch seams better resist the rough and tumble of the trail. The short is finished with reflective details for low-light visibility, and a zippered fly with snap closure for a quick and secure fit.
- Surface-adaptable summer trail short for women
- 4-way stretch delivers comfort and freedom of movement
- Slimmer fit won't get hung up while pedaling
- Fabric wicks moisture fast so you stay cool and dry
- Zippered side pocket won't restrict pedaling motion
- Phone sleeve keeps your phone secure while riding
- Low-profile locking waist adjusters to dial in the fit
- Reinforced crotch seams for on-trail durability