Why We Like The Project .23 Carbon Helmet
From downhill and enduro racing to fast laps at the bike park, the Project .23 Carbon Helmet brings lightweight comfort and advanced protection to all your gravity endeavors. The ultra-light carbon fiber shell is built with an impressive 23 ventilation ports to keep you cool when you're charging hard, and the helmet features 7 Protection's S.E.R.T slip-plane system to mitigate harmful oblique and low-G impact forces.
- Lightweight carbon full-face for enduro and gravity riding
- 23 big bore vents provide cooling airflow to keep you comfy
- Project lab layering ensures a lightweight, strong carbon shell
- S.E.R.T. system fends off low-speed, angled, and rotational impacts
- Helmet exceeds ASTM standards for downhill MTB racing
- Injection-molded trim protects the carbon finish
- AGION anti-odor liner keeps the helmet feeling fresh
- Includes quick-release liner, padded pro helmet bag
- Item #SPU000Y
- downhill, enduro
- Full Face
- CRV (Crash Release Visor), adjustable
- Audio Compatible
- CE, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, AS, ASTM F1952-15
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock magentic closure
- 23 big bore vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb (908g)
- Shell Material
- carbon [liner] Agion (anti-odor, removable)
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.