The next time you're getting ready to hit the dirt jump circuit or ride lifts, swap out your usual baggies-and-armor combo for 7 Protection's Hydro Trail Bib Short. No, Lycra bibs aren't just for roadies, and this pair has the added benefit of coming with CE-certified removable hip padding and space for a hydration bladder. Instead of fighting to make all of the separate pieces of your kit fit well together before a ride, you can skip the pre-ride rearranging with the Hydro Trail and enjoy your entire kit working together from the start.
7 Protection uses Lycra to construct the main body of the short, equipping it to support your muscles on demanding rides and maintain its shape on days you take a wrong turn and end up on the trail until the sun's nearly down. With the contoured, streamlined fit of Lycra, you'll be able to layer your favorite pair of baggies on over the short without your ride crew having any indication you're wearing Lycra. 7 Protection lines the Hydro Trail with a vibration-dampening chamois to stand between you and the saddle, and it includes an assortment of four pockets throughout the bib short to give you space to stow gels, secret candy stashes, or emergency cash.
- A Lycra bib short liner designed for protection on DH rides
- Removable hip padding is CE-certified
- Includes space for hydration bladder
- Multiple pockets for storing ride fuel and essentials
- Chamois adds cushion without bulk
View more Men's Liners
|Waist||30 - 32in
(76 - 81cm)
|32 - 34in
(81 - 86cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
|36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.