Why We Like The R-Core X DH Pant
Ride with confidence and precision thanks to the R-Core X DH Pant. These downhill-specific pants are constructed of rugged fabrics with breathable mesh that keeps us from overheating when we're pedaling in hot and humid conditions. Tapered legs rid us of any risk of snagging, and a full range of motion is offered for big jumps and barreling downhill.
- Downhill-specific biking pants that are tough and durable
- Cohesive technology at the waistline for a comfortable fit
- Zippered pocket provides real estate for small items
- Rugged fabrics work with a mesh crotch for breathability
- Tapered legs mean we won't see any snagging
- Full freedom of movement allows bigger jumps and fast runs
- Stretch Cordura fabric prevents ripping and fraying
- Item #OHPB07V
- [face fabric] 4-way stretch woven polyester and elastane blend
- BOA dial
- 2 zippered side, 1 stabilization pocket
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help